Please complete billing information to continue with your purchase
Explore the challenges and solutions in Mining, 50+ sheets of pure analysis with 14 graphs focused on emerging trends. Also, you will have all the related content like news, project and company profiles.
Outlook2015: Rebuilding confidence in the face of slower growth
Miners will have to push harder for productivity gains as metals prices stay depressed. Additionally, social, environmental and political challenges persist in most Latin American countries. Investment will be lower, but many top projects will advance regardless.
- Focus: Productivity for Producers, Survival for Juniors
- Metal Prices: How Low Can You Go?
- Mexico: Precious Metals Weakness Causing Pain
- Colombia: Coal Prices, Peace Process Restrain Mining Industry
- Peru: Permitting, Community Conflict to Determine Sector's Advance
- Chile: Not in Crisis Mode... Yet
- Argentina: Miners Continue to Bet on a Turnaround
- Brazil: A Return to Confidence?
- The Best of the Rest: Bolivia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Panama
- Conclusion: When One Window Closes, Another Opens
INTELLIGENCE SERIE: Powering Chile's Mines: An Industry On The Brink
Rising power costs and insecure supply in Chile are negatively impacting mining companies' investment decisions. Numerous generation projects have been blocked or shelved, while copper miners' demand is set to double by 2025. The big firms are looking at their own power projects, which could help bridge the gap but mean more capital outlay for miners.
Miners will have to push harder for productivity gains as metals prices stay depressed. Additionally, social, environmental and political challenges...
Junior Mining: Light in the Tunnel or Another False Start?
Mining in Colombia: Land of Opportunity or Pandora's Box?
Mining in Chile: Positioning for Recovery
Mining in Peru: Prices, Politics and Communities Challenge Projects
Copper in Latin America: Optimism is Back, But is Investment?
Mining in Argentina: Preparing for Takeoff
Gold Mining in Latin America: Time to Return to Growth?
Mining in Ecuador: A New Dawn
Mining Survey 2017
Mining Outlook 2017: Riding Out the Bottom
Mining in Brazil: New Government Aims to Spur Investment