Pension Systems Under Fire: The Reform Debate in Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru
Intelligence Series Banking
Quick demographic change - the number of people aged 60 or older will exceed for the first time that of children and adolescents under 15 in 2036, according to ECLAC - and the high rates of informality in the labor market in Latin America are combining to put increasing pressure on pension systems. Read this report to understand the heated pension debate in Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru.
- Chile: Looming Change with New Government
- Brazil: Reform in Dispute
- Argentina: Adjustment Reform Passes
- Peru: AFPs as Money Managers?
- Ageing Populations
- Value of Pension Funds un Chile
- Closed Funds in Brazil
Pages (English Version)
Colombia Mexico Bolivia Brazil Peru Chile Argentina Venezuela Ecuador