How Technology is Driving Latin America’s Financial Inclusion
Intelligence Series Banking
Fintechs, digital banks, BigTechs and commercial platforms are picking up where microcredit left off.
Figure - Financial inclusion among Brazilian adults
Table of contents
- Rise of the Fintech
- Digital Banking
- Collaboration with Consumer Service Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Banks and the BigTech Threat
- Financial Inclusion Progress
- How to Educate the Masses
- Financial Inclusion in Mexico
- Financial Inclusion in Brazil
- Taking Advantage of the Digital Revolution
Companies related to this report
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- MercadoLibre, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
Allan Brown, Rogerio Jelmayer, James Young and Ulric Rindebro
Pages (English Version)