Telco Capex Report 2019
Intelligence Series ICT
With 5G approaching, and a whole gamut of new services likely to emerge due to the promise of IoT, AI, cloud computing and advanced data analysis, telecom operators are under pressure to prepare their networks for massive increases in demand.
Why you need to buy this report
- Get a snapshot of Latin America’s top operators
- Insight on the digital transformation of the region’s telcos
- Growth opportunities in network-based value-added services, big data and artificial intelligence
Table of contents
- Investment Steady in the Region
- Telefónica vs América Móvil
- Snapping at the Leaders’ Heels
- Hunkering Down
Projects and companies related to this report
- New Report: Telco capex in 2019
- Entel to invest US$600mn in 2019
- Capex Watch: How and where Brazilian telcos are investing
- Millicom Invests in State-of-the-Art Datacenters Across Latin America
- Brazil consolidation: América Móvil buying Nextel
- Peru to tender AWS-3 and 2.3GHz bands
- Telefónica, Microsoft close AI deal
- Telefónica consolidates its transformation process
- Millicom buys Telefónica's remaining Central America assets
- Telefónica S.A.
- Telecom Argentina USA Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- América Móvil, S.A.B de C.V.
- Tim Brasil Serviços e Participações S.A.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd.
- Everis Spain, S.L.U.
- Entel S.A.
- AT&T Comunicaciones Digitales, S. de R.L de C.V.
- International Business Machines Corp.
Pages (English Version)
Caribbean South America Central America Mexico