Cloud Services: Hybrid in More Ways than One
Intelligence Series ICT
BNamericas' August edition of the Information and Communications Technology report titled "Cloud Services: Hybrid in More Ways than One".
A study by tech consultancy IDC late last year found that 72% of Latin American companies using cloud solutions have opted for the hybrid model, spreading resources between private and public cloud assets. In this report BNamericas explores the nuances changing the way cloud services are being presented, and the state of play in Latin America.
- Not Just Hybrid: Automated Hybrid
- Next Step: Interconnection
- Cloud Uptake in Numbers
- Brazil Top of Mind as a Cloud Adopter
- Bringing Cloud Services ‘To the Masses’
- Breakdown of LatAm Cloud Revenue in 2016
- Enterprise Soon to Overtake Telcos in Interconnection Bandwidth
- Breakdown of LatAm Data Center Services
Pages (English Version)
South America Central America Mexico Brazil Peru Bolivia Ecuador Chile Argentina Colombia Venezuela