ICT Survey 2019
We Ask the Experts: ICT Trends in Latin America
While no-one can truly predict how the transition to 'digital transformation' or the 'fourth industrial revolution' will pan out in the region, we can at least ask about the implications of certain parts of the process. In this report, BNamericas targets consultants who routinely advise governments and enterprises on tech development, and drills down for their opinions on some of the more divisive issues.
- Reading Between the Lines
- The Influence of ICT Laws From Around the World
- How Optimistic Can We Be On Cybersecurity?
- Faster Spectrum Awards Now that Economies are Recovering?
- Beneath the Digital Transformation Hype
- 5G Changes the Discussion about Neutrality
- What about Red Compartida?
- Mexico's Star Rising
- E-commerce Inflection Point
- Each to their Own
Pages (English Version)