Designing Resilient Infrastructure in Latin America
Intelligence Series Infrastructure
Natural disasters and climate change put pressure on budgets in infrastructure development. This report explores the cost of natural disasters on basic infrastructure in Latin America, and underlines what countries and companies are doing and should do to develop resilient infrastructure.
- More Expensive Infrastructure?
- Collaboration and Planning
- Resilient Roads and Bridges
- The Challenge of Water
- New Financial Instruments
- A Disaster-Prone Region
- Climate and Roads in Mexico
- Transport Infrastructure Vulnerability
Pages (English Version)