Infrastructure in Argentina: Where Do We Go From Here?
Intelligence Series Infrastructure
The massive infrastructure plan launched by President Mauricio Macri in 2015 anticipated investments of US$30bn by 2019. Many public projects began and others were awarded under a new PPP scheme. However, a crisis in 2018 had a major impact on progress and elections in October could see a new leader taking over.
Figure - Quarterly GDP growth in Argentina
Table of contents
- Introduction: The Backstory
- A Tally of Progress
- Further Challenges
- Conclusion: Uncertain Future
Companies related to this report
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd.
- IECSA S.A.S.
- Jan De Nul Interamerica S.A.
- CCA South America
- Moody's Corp.
- International Monetary Fund
- Overseas Private Investment Corp.
- International Finance Corp.
Pages (English Version)