Infrastructure Survey 2018
Intelligence Series Infrastructure
BNamericas' January edition of the Infrastructure report titled "Infrastructure Survey 2018".
- Huge Needs, Doubts
- Trump and 'America First'
- Colombia and Argentina: Big Winners
- The oportunity in Roads
- The financing Puzzle
- Odebrecht, and other obstacles
- 2018 and What it brings
- Would the breakdown of Nafta Impact Latin American Infrastructure?
- Most Attractive country for infraestructure investement
- Countries where infrastructure investement conditions are most likely to improve or Worsen
- Public Infrastructure Budgets
- Best Investment Opportunities in Latin America
- Best Investment Oppotunities by Countriy
- Best Financing options
- Attractiveness of concession and PPP Models
- Main Obstacle to Investment
- Planned Infrastructure Projets versus future demand
- Impact of political or legal changes on Infrastructure Investment
- Rate the overall quality of infrastructure in latin America
Pages (English Version)
Bolivia Chile Ecuador Venezuela Colombia Mexico Brazil Peru Argentina