Mining & Metals
Junior Mining: Light in the Tunnel or Another False Start?
Intelligence Series Mining & Metals
BNamericas' August edition of the Mining & Metals report titled "Junior Mining: Light in the Tunnel or Another False Start?".
Metal commodity prices have increased significantly over the last 18 months but are still far short of the highs enjoyed at the height of the commodities boom, and while junior financing and exploration activity have seen marked improvements, the mood remains sober as companies wait for stronger signs of a market comeback. Latin America remains the global region receiving the most exploration investment, and while the more established jurisdictions, such as Chile and Peru, are the favorites, political changes have reduced the perceived risk and could spur exploration in Argentina and Ecuador.
- Improving Fundamental Outlook
- Increased Financing Activity
- Golden Oldies
- Project Stage: The Later The Better
- Latin America Keeps Its Shine
- Finding The Funds To Find The Mineral Deposits
- A Decade of TSX-V Mining Finance
- Gold Prices
- Copper Prices
- Top 10 TSX-V Mining Financings in 1H17
- Number of Projects Drilled
- Significant Drill Results
- Exploration Spending in Latin America, 2016
- Top TSX-V Listed Miners with LatAm Assets
Pages (English Version)
South America Central America Brazil Mexico Ecuador Bolivia Chile Argentina Colombia Peru Venezuela