Venezuela: Last Jewel in the Global Mining Crown?
Intelligence Series Mining & Metals
Nationalization, asset seizures and non-payment of arbitration claims under President Nicolás Maduro have made Venezuela a toxic environment for mining investment. But multinationals continue to circle, attracted by the country's enormous mineral wealth, and in particular, gold resources exceeding 60Moz.
- The Venezuela Experience: A Miner’s Perspective
- Untapped Potential
- Illegal Mining
- An Inside View
- What Will a Turnaround Look Like?
- Regime Change, or a Changing Regime?
- Venezuela GDP 2008-2020f
- Venezuelan Oil Production
- Venezuelan Gold Production
- Venezuelan Nickel Production
- Venezuelan Oil Reserves
- Venezuelan Steel Production
- Venezuelan Aluminum Production
Pages (English Version)
Brazil Peru Chile Bolivia Ecuador Mexico Colombia Argentina Venezuela