LNG in Latin America: A new focus
Intelligence Series Oil & Gas
LNG imports continue to cover part of the local supply in several countries of the region, but, with the growth of production, a change of focus slowly begins to emerge, with projects also focused on exports.
Figure - LNG Imports in Latin America and the Caribbean in 2018
Why you need to buy this report
- What are the latest trends in Latin American LNG markets?
- What are the region's major LNG projects and which countries are expected to see the biggest investments in the medium term?
- Why liquefaction investments are expected to rise and how these initiatives will shape the regional LNG sector
Table of contents
- Brazil: Imports continue as liquefaction projects emerge
- Argentina: From imports to exports
- Peru and Trinidad & Tobago: Old exporters with new problems
- Colombia: Urgency to avoid looming deficit
- Mexico: Investments to re-export
Companies and projects related to this report
- Ministério de Minas e Energia (MME)
- Unidad de Planeación Minero Energética
- YPF S.A.
- Santos basin
- Field Lula
- Ituango hydro
- Vaca Muerta Formation
Pages (English Version)
Colombia Mexico Peru Argentina Brazil