Oil & Gas Outlook 2019: New hope despite uncertainty
Oil & Gas Outlook 2019
With new governments in Mexico and Brazil, presidential elections in Argentina and Bolivia that can change the current scenario of the hydrocarbons industry in these countries, and high political volatility in Venezuela, the Oil and Gas sector of Latin America is ready to go through an intense 2019. These expectations were further reinforced by the strong fluctuations in the price of a barrel of crude oil in recent months.
- Mexico and Brazil: What direction will the new governments take?
- Argentina and Venezuela: Opposing projections
- Colombia and Peru: Dwindling production
- Ecuador on the rise; Bolivia in decline
- Frontier areas: The attractiveness of Guyana grows
Pages (English Version)
Americas South America Ecuador Colombia Brazil Bolivia Chile Argentina Mexico Venezuela Peru