Political Risk Report: The Violence Problem
Political Risk Report
As Mexico and Colombia try to contain rising drug and guerrilla violence, Chile reckons with the economic and political damage left by three months of destructive protests. Plus, Argentina walks a debt tightrope, Peru´s Vizcarra rules by decree and Bolsonaro inflames Brazil's political passions.
Figure - January scorecard
Table of contents
- Mexico: AMLO’s Bloody Mess
- Colombia Fears Rising Violence Could Reach Major Cities
- Chile: Paying the Price of the Protests
- Brazil: The Most Divisive Figure Award Goes To...
- Peru: Governing by Decree
- Argentina: Same Old Faces, Same Old Problems
- Latin America in Figures
Sebastián Pérez-Ferreiro, Allan Brown, Michael Place, Cristóbal Riego, Concetta Cacciatore, Javiera Gracia, Rogerio Jelmayer, Pedro Ozores, Gabriela Ruddy James Young, Sam Williams, Sean Goforth, Ariel Rodríguez
Pages (English Version)
Venezuela Argentina Bolivia Chile Ecuador Mexico Brazil Peru Colombia