Political Risk Report: Unrest in the Andes
Political Risk Report
This new edition of the Political Risk report puts the focus on two key Andean economies, Colombia and Peru, which are expected to post strong growth this year despite rising violence and protests that have made investors take notice.
Figure - September Scorecard
Table of contents
- Vizcarra's leadership in doubt as Peru's social conflicts grow
- Colombia's violence shows its ugly head
- Brazil's Bolsonaro failing to meet expectations
- Mexico's AMLO loosens belt for 2020
- Is Macri's fate written in stone?
- Chile in stimulus mode as headwinds blow
- Latin Americain figures
Companies and projects related to this report
- BNP Paribas S.A.
- Tía María
- Block 192
Cesar Illiano, Rogerio Jelmayer, James Young, Michael Place, Teresa Céspedes, Allan Brown
Pages (English Version)
Brazil Ecuador Bolivia Venezuela Colombia Chile Peru Argentina Mexico