What Does an AMLO Win Mean for Mexico?
Political Risk Report
This month we look at the upcoming elections in Mexico. We also explore the recent results in Colombia, and assess all matters relating to political risk in the six key economies of Latin America.
- Introduction and Podcast
- Mexico: Decoding What an AMLO Win Might Mean
- Colombia: Market-Friendly Duque Triumphs with Ease, Could Modify Peace Deal
- Brazil: Does Marina Silva Have a Shot?
- Chile: Bank Scam has Authorities Scampering to Beef up Cybersecurity
- Argentina: Flurry of Changes as Economy Wobbles
- Peru: Finance Minister Out in First Blow to Vizcarra
- Latam in Figures
- Risk Scorecard
- GDP growth in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
- Monthly CPI in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
- Unemployment rate in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico
Pages (English Version)
Chile Brazil Peru Argentina Colombia Mexico